AFCOE Africa "Full-Course" Costs
The Full-Course covers five components of evangelism:
1) Public evangelism
2) Personal evangelism
3) Child evangelism
4) Health evangelism
5) Literature evangelism
The cost for the 4-month AFCOE Africa course is 2.2M UGX or US$605. If you are coming from another country, kindly calculate the exchange rate based on your local currency. This amount includes tuition and food and the processing fee. AFCOE Africa will provide 3 meals per day 7 days a week for 3 months.
A portion of the required syllabi are included in the tuition. The remaining books and syllabi, students are expected to pay for personally. These are available for purchase through AFCOE Africa. The total cost for all required books, is approximately 70,000 UGX (US$20). A book-list will be issued upon acceptance into the program.
Outreach Travel Costs
Students are required to participate in outreach activities two afternoons per week. Bus/van costs must be covered by each individual student.
The following is a breakdown of the actual costs for attending AFCOE Africa:
- Tuition 2.2M UGX (US$ 605)
- Books 70,000 UGX (US$ 20)
- Travel 180,000 UGX (US$ 50) This is for bus fares during
the 3-month training)
- Accommodation is excluded and arranged separately
Tuition Fee Structure
For those who wish to make payments on their tuition, the following is the fee structure for payments (kindly calculate the exchange rate, based on your local currency):
- First payment (due on arrival) 550,000 UGX (US$150)
- Week #2 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #3 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #4 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #5 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #6 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #7 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #8 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #9 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #10 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #11 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
- Week #12 150,000 UGX (US$ 42)
Payments must be made no later than Sunday morning each week by 9:00am, before being allowed to enter classes.
Cancellation Refund: All cancellations must be made in writing and mailed or emailed to AFCOE Africa not less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the program for a full refund, for those paying in advance. Refunds will not be available after the first week of the training program.
Dismissal Refund: AFCOE Africa reserves the right to dismiss any student, without a refund, who consistently fails to abide by the policies and guidelines described in this admission policies document.
For the 12 - Sunday iSHARE COSTS:
For the 12 - Sunday iPREACH COSTS:
In partnership with the Uganda Union of Seventh-day Adventists
+256 776 372 229